Tuesday, June 23, 2015


Here we go! This is the first time I create a blog and I have to admit, it was something I've been yearning, but never took the time to create.  This blog is an outlet for me to share the amazing things I create for my students. It is also for teachers who give 100% to their profession. Both of my parents are educators and we truly love this art. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, an island in the Caribbean Sea. Kachi Karaya means day and night in the TaĆ­no language.  That pretty much describes the amount of time I dedicate to my students. Throughout the years I have taught different grades in several private schools. So before Pinterest existed I had to create a lot of activities, and worksheets from scratch. Along the way I got married to a wonderful and loving man and a few years later had an adorable son. One thing I have had to learn the hard way is to find the balance between work and life. I believe it is important to dedicate time to the family; therefore, I will soon be sharing ideas that will simplify your life. 



-Yarelis Silva-

No comments:

Post a Comment